Thursday, September 01, 2005

Reversable skirt

I finally finished my reversable skirt. The opposite side is khaki colored. You know I have a 'thing' for beaded fringe trim...but I MUST get over it. I think this skirt would have been a nice casual skirt w/o the beads. I made the top seam pretty easily & it came out good. The bottom seam, however was not as easy, especially since I was attaching the beaded trim. Also the beads are not that sturdy & a few have already come unbeaded. (in ONE day!)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is a closer (hopefully) view of the beaded trim. Ignore the hobbit feet! ;o)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here's a view of the reversed (khaki) side.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This style also sits low on the hips, below the waste. btw.

No comments: