Tuesday, January 03, 2006

More quick gift scarves

Normally I don't like yarn fringe, but this needed some edge cleaning up. The fringe works well for that.

The colors came out much better than I anticipated & I just LOVE it. It's intended for a friend......we'll see if it makes it. lol Again, I used my chubby hook, 'Q'. It is just so much faster that way.


This pink one is made from a softer yarn. It has a more lacy look to it because I did a V-stitch instead of my regular rows of double crochets. It's also very long & looks kind of 'ruffly'. I also did 2 rows above the starting chain & then came back & did 2 rows under the starting chain. It produces a center line up the middle.







This is a close up of the stitch & the finished design. The yarn is very soft & I really like how it turned out.

No comments: