Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Sweaters

I've been doing alot of crochet lately to prepare for the holidays.
I made this beanie to go along w/ the sweater below.
I added a flower to each side of the beanie.

Align CenterI still need to put buttons on this one.

Lacy chain edge I added.
I really like it!



Vintage buttons for this sage one.

Unfortuneateley the yarn had a slight variation from each skein that was annoyingly noticeable. Initially this was made to sell but due to that variance, I gave it to dd instead.
I think the chain edging adds such a sweet look to it.
The blue sweater above was the first one I made. Although I followed the pattern directly it produced a sweater too big for dd. I was able to figure it out msyelf to add a few extra rows along the top, decreasing accordingly to make it fit her perfectly.

I have also been creating other styles of beanies that are rectangularish & have a tassle in each corner. I need to get back to work now....

Here are the patterns I used:
Sweater Pattern (may have to register)
Beanie Pattern (adjustable sizing)
Flower Pattern (minus the leaves)








No comments: