Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The latest....

I've been SO inspired lately.  I updated my ETSY shop w/ lots of new goodies & items I had made but never listed.  I am really hoping to maintain it and get my business rolling.  I went to a craft fair last weekend & it was quite inspiring.  I also met a very friendly boutique owner who sells hand-crafted items on consignment.  I am hoping to contact her and see if I can show some products in her shop.

I was also referred to another local boutique and did contact them via email.  They responded that I could send the a link to my shop and they would check it out, determine if my products would be a good fit.  I am trying to convince myself to send them the link. (fear!) Nothing lost by trying.

Here are a few of my latest creations....(IDK why the picture formatting is so tweaky!)





You can see plenty more where those came from in my shop!!!

No comments: