I finally made the matching pants to go w/ the Frog dress & a shirt. I did not add ruffles to the bottom as I initially wanted. It was more work than I was willing to do. This fabric has tiny green frogs & the complimentary solid blue w/ tiny blue polka dots.
The pants are kinda messed up @ the top. Somehow I twisted the edging & I have not fixed it yet. No hurry since it is under the shirt (or dress) & does not show. I needed to add that extra piece because they were too short waisted (crack when she bent over!)
The pants were too narrow to get up @ first. I did something wrong. So I added a small triangle piece to the front & back center seam & then it fit perfect.
I am glad to be finsished w/ it though so I can start working on my next project w/ brighter fabric.