Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My new favorite bag!

I started this toward the end of our road trip when DH was doing all the driving & reading in the car makes me nauseous.  I had A LOT of the yarn on the bottom of the bag & I was sick of it so I thought i would use up what I had & make a bag to SELL, since I did NOT like that yarn.....but when I added other colors to it...I began to fall in LOVE....

Finished...sorry not very good lighting but the colors are scrumptious!  The straps are long enough that I can wear it across my body over the opposite shoulder & it's very roomy but NOT too deep that I lose my keys in it!



I think I am going to start making MORE of these simply to DESTASH my VERY large collection supply of yarn!  It was simple & I just LOVE the way it turned out!!!

No comments: